It’s that time again, football registrations.
PlayFootball self registration opens on Monday 14th Jan! Please follow this link or copy the below text into a new Browser tab to go to the registration site.
PlayFootball is the new site for Central Coast Football to manage registrations, please note that the first page of the registration contains a number of different types of registrations and the prices listed are not the final price. The price will be updated at the end of the process when payment is requested.
Below is a list of our registration types and prices. For Juniors, this is the final price. For Seniors, there is an additional weekly Referee Fee that will be organised through your team’s Manager:
- Football 4 all (previously Wyong Soccer Club Special Needs Teams) U5-U7 – (Disability (AWD) Football) = $30
- Football 4 all (previously Wyong Soccer Club Special Needs Teams) U8-U15 – (Disability (AWD) Football) = $35
- Junior U5-U7 – (Club Football) = $180
- Junior U8-U9 – (Club Football) = $195
- Junior U10-U11 – (Club Football) = $220
- Junior U12-U17 – (Club Football) = $270
- Under 18 – (Club Football) = $290
- Seniors Student (Club Football) = $290
- Seniors – (Club Football) = $310
Also, if you are putting your hand up to be a Coach or a Manager, you will also need to register. Cost is $0.
If anyone has any registration questions, please contact our Registrar Brent Scarborough on 0412026293.
All registrations must be paid in full by March 20. Players who are not paid up will not be allowed to take the field until payment is received.
Our registration days will be held at the Wyong Golf Club on the following days:
- Saturday, 2nd Feb 10am – 2pm
- Sunday, 10th Feb 10am – 2pm
Keep an eye on this site and the Wyong Emus Facebook group for further details about training, pre-season games and season kick-off. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.